After two decades of experience in designing and building heavy-duty welding and cutting machines to process PVC-coated textiles, SolarEdge Automation Machines introduced the SM-321-HA: a multiple tool, digitally controlled welding station with a built-in conveyor belt for a fully-automatic and continuous production cycle of truck curtains, anti-vandalism curtains, and roofs.
The SM-321-HA reduces the time required to manufacture a single truck curtain from many man hours to 20 minutes. Since its inception in 2010, this machine has improved functionality that makes the SM-321-HA an efficient, highly precise manufacturing solution for quality truck curtains.
The SM-321-HA can work from the jumbo roll or it can process individual pre-printed or pre-cut panels. Fully automatic, extremely efficient and accurate, this machine enables manufacturers to produce truck curtains and roofs of the highest quality.
A range of specifically designed software programs make SM-321-HA a high-performance manufacturing solution that can be managed by operators of any skillset.
- Continuous production cycles
- High speed welding, exceptional productivity
- High level of automation
- Automatic index welding according to CAD drawings
- Drastic reduction of manpower working charge
- Creation of very large products in a limited space
- Heavy duty industrial structure
- Highly customizable
- Multiple layer heat resistant conveyor belt
- Superior control systems, top quality parts
- Vacuum power for total fabric control
- Extremely small tolerances even on great lengths
- Unparalleled welding quality