After a decade of experience in designing and building heavy duty welding and cutting machines to process PVC-coated textiles, we introduced the SM-321-HA, a multiple tool digitally controlled welding station with conveyor belt for the full-automatic and continuous production of truck curtains, anti-vandalism curtains, and roofs.
The SM-321-HA reduces the time needed to manufacture a truck curtain from many man hours to 20 minutes and caused a revolution in the truck curtain industry. Since its introduction in 2010 the machine has seen multiple upgrades that make SM-321-HA the extremely efficient, highly precise manufacturing solution for quality truck curtains it is today.
The SM-321-HA can work from the jumbo roll or it can process individual pre-printed or pre-cut panels. Full automatic, highly efficient, and very precise it enables manufacturers to produce truck curtains and roofs of superior quality. A range of specifically designed software programs make the SM-321-HA a high-performance manufacturing solution that can be used even by unskilled operators.
- Continuous production cycles
- High speed welding, exceptional productivity
- High level of automation
- Automatic index welding according to CAD drawings
- Drastic reduction of man power
- Creation of very large products in a limited space
- Heavy duty industrial structure
- Highly customizable
- Multiple layer heat resistant conveyor belt
- Superior control systems, top quality parts
- Vacuum power for total fabric control
- Extremely small tolerances even on great lengths
- Unparalleled welding quality