After more than a decade of experience with heavy duty welding of PVC-coated textiles and other thermoplastics in a wide range of industries, we introduced the SM-450-SA. This multi-roll sealer stems from the symbiosis of superior control systems, a very robust machine structure and components, and precision mechanics. The SM-450-SA creates overlaps, pockets, pockets-with-rope, hems, or applies keders to panel edges. Developed for the continuous processing of panels of infinite length, the SM-450-SA will streamline your manufacturing processes, deliver exceptional productivity and outstanding efficiency.
Its flexible design allows us to build the machine with or without conveyor belt. An optional bridge can be equipped with cutting tools to fly-cut patterns out of the just created extra-large panels. Cameras can be installed to monitor the quality of the seams from a single control station.
Whether you produce stadium covers, walls for tents and shelters, awnings, tarpaulins, swimming pool covers… with its capacity to process single or multiple textile rolls, its custom-built welding tools and accessories, and a series of specifically developed software programs, the SM-450-SA is an industrial fabric welding solution unlike any other on the market that will enable you to create products of superior quality with extreme efficiency.
- Specifically developed to weld PVC-coated textiles
- Multiple welding heads for the simultaneous creation of quality seams
- Able to process single or multiple fabric rolls
- Solid industrial structure
- Highly customizable
- Continuous welding cycles
- High level of automation
- Exceptional productivity
- Creation of very large shapes in a limited space
- A choice of precision tools and accessories
- Unparalleled manufacturing efficiency