Born from the symbiosis between the best control systems, a very robust structure, precision mechanics and highly efficient cutting tools, SM-330-TA has been developed for the continuous high-speed cutting of CAD drawings on PVC-coated fabrics.
SM381, a cutting plotter with conveyor belt, was instead created as a variation of the SM 330 to meet the needs of the production of personal protection medical equipment (PPE) such as masks, safety overalls, drapes or gowns.
With specifically developed CAD/CAM software programs the SM-330-TA enables manufacturers to cut patterns of superior quality from an infinite range of fabrics and materials. And even though the SM-330-TA is a top-of-the-range cutting machine, it can easily be operated by unskilled workers.
Whether you produce tension structures, truck or swimming pool covers, pergolas, shade sails, tunnels, tents and shelters, tarpaulins, inflatable products, conveyor belts, containments bladders, industrial doors, or wind breaker barriers, the SM-330-TA allows to cut and mark flexible PVC with uncompromising quality and to create highly professional products.
SM-381-TA: Special Medical Solution
SM381, a cutting plotter with conveyor belt, was created as a variation of the SM330 to meet the needs of the production of personal protection medical equipment (PPE) such as masks, safety overalls, drapes or gowns.
Thanks to supports for the operator’s workstation made entirely of stainless steel, the vacuum blower that can be remotely positioned, thereby allowing it to be installed outside the clean room, and the polyurethane mat, that minimizes the amount of dust residue on the worktop, the SM381 is perfectly suited for use in aseptic white rooms, in laboratories whose main feature is the need for very pure air, with a very low content of microparticles of suspended dust.
SolarEdge Automation Machine division can be the right partner for anyone who, during these difficult weeks of Covid-19 emergency, are reconverting their business, thanks to a wide range of cutting, welding and sewing systems designed to best support medical production. SM 381, in particular, can be an excellent cutting plotter with mobile conveyor table for anyone deciding to convert their company to produce masks, safety overalls, medical drapes or gowns.
- Stainless steel support for the operator workstation
- A vacuum pump can be installed outside the clean room
- A polyurethane mat that minimizes the amount of dust residue on the worktop
- Buffer pressers specifically designed for medical fabrics
- Scraper on the exit side to facilitate piece falling
- High speed, superfast acceleration
- Specifically developed to cut flexible PVC
- Multiple knives for heavy duty cutting
- Solid industrial structure
- Multiple layer industrial conveyor belt
- Automatic setting of parameters
- Exceptional productivity
- Continuous cutting cycles
- Creation of very large shapes in a limited space
- Top quality parts
- Vacuum power for total fabric control
- A choice of precision tools
- Unparalleled cutting quality on a wide variety of specialty fabrics