SM-370-HA | Multiple tool flatbed welding machine
Following the introduction of the conveyor welding station SM-321-HA, that reduced the production time for a single truck curtain from multiple man hours to under 20 minutes, SolarEdge Automation developed the SM-370-HA: a flatbed multiple bridge, multiple tool index welding machine for the full-automatic production of truck curtains, anti-vandalism curtains and roofs in record-breaking cycle times.
Since its introduction in 2016, the SM-370-HA has seen several upgrades that make it the fastest, most efficient manufacturing solution for truck curtains and roofs currently available on the market. Full-automatic, highly efficient, very flexible, and very precise, this machine delivers extremely high production output and curtains and roofs of excellent quality.
The SM-370-HA can be custom made in terms of size, tools, and accessories, according to the manufacturing requirements of our customers. When high volume production is required, we add multiple bridges to apply vertical belts, or install high-per welding heads to speed up the operations. Welds can be horizontal, vertical, even diagonal or following a CAD patterns, and range from 50 mm belts and strips up to 350 mm, to straps with butterflies or anti-vandalism cables. Various cutting and marking solutions are available, making the SM-370-HA the most complete and efficient machine for the truck curtain industry available on the market today.
Watch the video
- Side curtains
- Anti-vandalism curtains
- Truck roofs
- Welding heads for horizontal and vertical 50 mm belts
- Welding heads for diagonal 50 mm belts
- Welding heads for vertical reinforcing belts (up to 350 mm)
- Welding heads for horizontal reinforcing belts (up to 300 mm)
- Welding heads for horizontal Velcro belts
- Welding heads for horizontal and vertical anti-vandalism belts
- Welding heads for belts with or without butterflies (roofs)
- Welding heads for pockets-with-rope (roofs)
- Marking tool
- Cutting head
- Punching tool
- Motorized cutting blade for the cross cut
- Non-motorized cutting system for the width cut
- Motorized unwinding system for jumbo rolls with edge control and fabric tension adjustment
- Roll holder for non-jumbo rolls with edge control
- Collectors for the extraction of the welding fumes
- Inversion of the air flow from vacuum to create a “flying carpet” effect
- Router for long distance diagnosis, technical assistance and installation of upgrades
- EasyWork Xtreme
- Customized macro’s
- Number of bridges and welding heads customized according to curtain and roof configurations
- Jumbo rolls up to 1000 kg.
- Maximum welding area: 3.900 mm x 16.500 mm.
- Maximum bridge moving speed: 30 m/min.
- Very high level of automation
- Highly efficient production cycles
- Full-automatic index welding according to CAD drawings
- Simultaneous operations with multiple bridges
- Drastic reduction of required man hours
- Exceptional manufacturing output
- Choice of precision welding tools to apply a wide variety of reinforcing belts
- Heavy duty industrial structure
- Highly customizable
- Superior control systems
- Top quality parts
- Vacuum power for total fabric control
- Sectioning of all modules of the welding surface
- Small tolerances even on very large products
- Unparalleled welding quality
Related Articles & Product Information
One of the largest manufacturers in the world of RV campers, based in the U.S, commissioned the development and construction of a hot air welding machine that would produce camper awnings in high volumes. The seams were...
One of Europe’s chief manufacturers of truck curtains and a long-time SMRE customer requested the development of a fully automatic welding machine to produce anti-vandalism straps. The straps were to be used on...