After more than two decades of experience with heavy duty welding of PVC-coated textiles and other thermoplastics, SolarEdge Automation Machines introduced SM-450-SA.
This multi-roll sealer stems from the symbiosis of superior control systems, and a well-engineered machine design.
The SM-450-SA creates everything from overlaps, pockets, pockets-with-rope, hems, or applies keders to panel edges.
Developed for the continuous processing of panels wide dimensions, the SM-450-SA will streamline your manufacturing processes with outstanding efficiency and exceptional end-results.
A flexible design allows us to customize this machine with or without the conveyor belt. An optional bridge can be equipped with cutting tools to fly-cut patterns out of the extra-large panels. Cameras can also be installed to monitor the quality of the seams from a single control station.
Whether you produce stadium covers, walls for tents and shelters, awnings, tarpaulins or swimming pool covers or more, the SM-450-SA has the capacity to process single or multiple textile rolls. Custom-built welding tools and accessories, along with a series of specifically developed software programs make SM-450-SA an industrial fabric welding solution that will exceed your automated production needs.
- Specifically developed to weld PVC-coated textiles
- Multiple welding heads for the simultaneous creation of quality seams
- Able to process single or multiple fabric rolls
- Solid industrial structure
- Highly customizable
- Continuous welding cycles
- High level of automation
- Exceptional productivity
- Creation of very large shapes in a limited space
- A choice of precision tools and accessories
- Unparalleled manufacturing efficiency