The SM-400-TA was specifically designed to create quality awnings. First introduced in 1999, this machine supplied leading manufacturers of sun protection systems worldwide and is considered the sun protection machine industry benchmark. Since its inception, a wide variety of innovative solutions were integrated to ensure absolute efficiency, reliability and cuts of the highest quality. If you’re looking for fast production cycles and the highest-quality cut panels combined with an easy-to-use machine, look no further: is what you are looking for.
With its brushless motors, the SM-400-TA reaches a top moving speed of the grip-and-pull system of 60 m/m so that the return movement after the cut is ultrafast, reducing non-productive machine times to mere seconds. It is equipped with high-performance ultrasonic cutting tools that guarantee clean, seared cuts of acrylic and polyester fabrics.
To solve the problem of shrinking crystal (clear) PVC we developed a system for the just-in-time heat treatment with infrared light. After the treatment, the crystal PVC will remain perfectly stable and can be integrated into products such as tents or terrace covers without the danger of shrinkage, even when exposed to sunlight, heat or cold.
Whereas other heat-treatment systems may cause clear PVC to age, stiffen, or turn yellow, the SM-400-TA treatment will leave the crystal PVC perfectly transparent, clean, and flexible.
- Specifically created to produce awning panels
- Innovative solution to stabilize crystal (clear) PVC
- Fast axes movements
- Ergonomic open work area
- Easy fabric feeding
- Powerful brushless motors
- Initial ultrasonic back-and-forth cut to avoid manual operations
- Powder coated covers
- Excellent ultrasonic and/or cold blade cutting quality
- Wide range of tools and accessories
- High efficiency
- Faster return on investment
- Solid, modular structure
- High-quality structure
- Simple to program, easy to operate
- Automatic cycles, high production volumes
- Limited operational costs, negligible maintenance costs