To enable manufacturers to cut PVC panels with a cost-effective, efficient cutting machine, we introduced the SM-321-SV, a robust roll-to-roll manufacturing solution designed for the continuous creation of X-Y patterns directly from the roll.
The SM-321-SV is easy to set up, allowing its user to cut and mark PVC-coated textiles with great precision. Whether you produce, the SM-321-SV cuts and marks with uncompromising quality.
This cutting machine is best suited for:
- Tents and shelters
- Swimming pool
- Containments bladders
- Industrial doors
- Wind breaker barriers
- Specifically developed to cut flexible PVC straight from the roll
- Multiple knives for heavy duty cutting in both X and Y directions
- Multiple pens to mark X and Y directions
- Solid industrial structure
- Competitive pricing
- Exceptional productivity
- Continuous cutting and marking cycles
Ready to learn more about our cutting machines? Contact us today to speak with our experts.