SM-230 | FlexWeld Machine
Leveraging on more than 20 years of experience in developing automated solutions for industrial hot air welding, SolarEdge Automation introduced the all-new, powerful SM-230-SA FlexWeld.
The FlexWeld welding machine is engineered to make complex welding jobs easier. It is optimized for the creation of products such as inflatables, containment booms, duct pipes and ventilation tubes, gazebos, PVC covers, even truck curtains.
Ideal for manufacturers who need to perform continuous welds on thermoplastic industrial textiles and films, the SM-230-SA FlexWeld welding machine is the result of our dedication to continuous research and development.
- Advertisement banners & signs
- Athletic mats
- Containments booms
- Conveyor belts
- Cured in place pipelines
- Agricultural covers
- Industrial doors
- Evacuation slides
- Filtration systems
- Duct pipes & ventilation tubes
- Pool covers
- Roofing membranes
- Shelter structures
- Hot air welding head with 3,6 kW heating element
- Hot air welding head with 8 kW heating element for high-speed welding
- Guides and welding wheels for overlaps
- Guides and welding wheels for hems and pockets
- Guides and welding wheels for keders and anti-vandalism belts
- Torque controlled puller wheels
- Feeding conveyor for XL and heavy fabrics
- Upright rotating swivel arm
- Removable horizontal arm
- Table for fabric sheets
- Seam widths between 10 - 50 mm.
- Welding speed up to 35 m/min.
- Super easy change-over from one application to the next
- Wide range of welding tools and accessories
- Strong seams
- Powerful design
- High-quality parts
- Multiple welding menus
- Numerous applications
- Easy to operate
- Limited operational costs
- Negligible maintenance costs
- Suitable for the heaviest textiles
- Advanced safety features
Related Articles & Products
One of the largest manufacturers in the world of RV campers, based in the U.S, commissioned the development and construction of a hot air welding machine that would produce camper awnings in high volumes. The seams were...
One of Europe’s chief manufacturers of truck curtains and a long-time SMRE customer requested the development of a fully automatic welding machine to produce anti-vandalism straps. The straps were to be used on...